Residence Inn by Marriott
Security Officer Jobs in Kuwait. During extended stays, Residence Inn by Marriott helps guests thrive so they can perform at their best. The conveniences of a modern home are provided by spacious suites with full kitchens, and staff members provide personalized service to business and leisure travellers alike. Currently, they are looking for a professional security officer to join their team. You will experience the renowned Residence Inn service culture, which emphasizes meeting the specific requirements of guests staying for extended periods, as well as developing relationships based on collaboration. A detailed description of the job is given below.
KWD 120/month tentatively.
- Competitive salary
- Good Environment
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Observe every part of the property; help guests access their rooms.
- Monitor the fire life safety system, duress alarms, closed-circuit televisions, and perimeter alarm system.
- When necessary, lock the doors to the property.
- Check for physical hazards daily.
- As needed, respond to accidents, contact emergency medical services, or provide first aid and CPR.
- Help guests and employees in times of need.
- In the event of an accident, attack, or another occurrence, notify the appropriate individuals.
- De-stress guests and employees.
- If necessary, seek assistance from outside sources.
- Complete incident reports to keep track of all incidents that are related to lose prevention and security.
- Handle all complaints and interruptions.
- Must be able to read and verify any required information.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must be physically strong and fit.
How to Apply
- Contenders can apply for this job by clicking the apply button.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete requirements of the job.
- Candidates who want to stay updated about the latest jobs can visit our website www.ejobsapply.com
Hiring is ongoing
Residence Inn Kuwait City, Abdullah Saleh Almulla Street, Kuwait City, Kuwait, Kuwait