Senior Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager 2023. Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping customers and prospects with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure. Senior Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager This is a hands-on, results-driven role that will have a direct impact on Crossbeam’s growth into the enterprise market.For more details please read the information below.
- Senior Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager
- Full time
- $140,000 – $170,000 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- You have 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS.
- You have proven expertise and success with ABM strategies.
- Your experience and/or deep understanding of the partnership’s domain is a major plus.
- You have well honed communication and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- You have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines while working autonomously within the larger marketing organization.
- Your willingness to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details is core to your success.
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned
- You will build and execute a marketing strategy to:
- Effectively create and capture demand in our enterprise segments via ABM, physical & virtual events, category & thought leadership, and product adoption.
- Facilitate and accelerate the growth of the partner ecosystem of enterprise prospects and customers on Crossbeam.
- Amplify our category creation strategy with key executives and influencers in our enterprise prospects and customers to differentiate Crossbeam as the enterprise market leader.
- You will work closely with our Sales leadership and enterprise team to identify target accounts and contacts, and then develop appropriate one-to-one strategies to increase awareness, deepen engagement, demonstrate value, influence customer wins, and shorten sales cycles.
- You will partner with our Growth Marketing team to refine audience segmentation, understand brand and product engagement, and support our product-led and sales-led customer journeys.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 June 2023
- United States