Chemline Plastics Limited
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Jobs in Canada – Latest Jobs in Canada 2023. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk coordinates and oversees the receiving, storing shipping, and distribution of materials and products. This includes verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments; preparing items for shipment; assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; unloading and unpacking incoming shipments; inspecting contents; comparing records with items received to verify the accuracy of shipment; routing items to the appropriate departments or storage areas; tracking shipments to ensure timely delivery; keeping logs of purchases, deliveries, inventory levels, or other important information related to the shipping process. Chemline Plastics Limited is hiring Shipping and Receiving Clerks for a salary package of $3800 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Canada for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
- $3800 monthly
- Plastic Industry
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
Find the Latest Transport & Logistics Industry Jobs Here
- Receive incoming shipments and check contents against purchase orders or invoices, to verify accuracy of supplies received.
- Unpack stock and place items in designated storage areas.
- Count, weigh, or measure items of incoming shipments to verify information on packing list or invoice.
- Prepare paperwork for the shipment of goods, including bills of lading, customs documents, and other shipping forms.
- Record shipment data, such as weight and costs, in computerized database for tracking purposes.
- Package merchandise for shipping according to specifications on shipping documents.
- Load outbound shipments onto delivery trucks or other vehicles using forklift, pallet jack, or hand truck as needed.
- Monitor stock levels and maintain inventory records in order to reorder supplies as needed.
- Notify purchasing department when inventory is low and needs to be replenished.
- Maintain a clean work area by sweeping and organizing shelves when necessary
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of July 2023
Markham, Ontario, Canada