US Military Treatment Facilities
Social Services Assistant Jobs – Latest Jobs in Texas, USA 2023. Social Services Assistants provide administrative and practical support to social workers, helping them to meet the needs of their clients. They assist in the intake of new clients, help to organize client records, prepare documents and reports, and maintain communication with other agencies and organizations. Social Services Assistants may also be responsible for providing additional support services such as accompanying clients to appointments and assisting with activities of daily living. They must be able to work independently, demonstrate strong organizational skills, have excellent communication skills, and have experience working with vulnerable populations. US Military Treatment Facilities in Texas is hiring for the position of Social Services Assistant for an attractive salary package of $52,000 – $70,000 yearly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the USA for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Social Services Assistant
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
- $52,000 – $70,000 yearly
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
Find The Latest Transport & Logistics Industry Jobs Here
- Assist clients in obtaining and completing necessary paperwork for social services programs.
- Record client information and documentation into computer system.
- Provide support to clients in accessing community resources, such as food banks, housing, financial assistance, or other services.
- Refer clients to additional social services programs, as appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date client files and records in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Act as a liaison between clients and other agencies or service providers to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries from clients regarding eligibility for social services programs or the status of their applications and documents.
- Monitor client progress and provide feedback to supervisors on any issues related to client eligibility or program compliance.
- Provide case management services to assist clients with setting and achieving goals related to employment, education, financial stability, housing stability, health care access, and other life skills development activities as needed.
- Attend training and workshops on relevant topics in order to stay current on changes in social service policies and procedures
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
18th of June 2023
Fort Hood, Texas, USA