Specialist general surgery in 2023. Alert International, based in Dubai, UAE, takes a European approach to recruitment – down-to-earth, transparent, efficient, and with short communication lines. We focus on responding quickly while respecting local business norms and standards. We treat the world as our recruitment database, finding candidates with the right background and experience to match our client’s requirements. Through this, Alert recruiters provide our clients with the best people every time. they are looking for a specialist general surgery. For more details please read the information below.
- specialist general surgery
- Full time
- KWD 7,500 per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients;
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions;
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures;
- Ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence;
- Leadership and management skills.
- High Qualification (Specialty Diploma, Fellowship, PHD, European Board (American, Canadian, German, Irish & UK Board);
- Experience not less than 12 years, 7 years after the high qualification will get Consultant level license;
- Experience not less than 7 years, 5 years after the high qualification will get Specialist level license
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery;
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment;
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery;
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols;
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery;
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures;
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments;
- Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care;
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks;
- Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs;
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with patients and monitor health conditions after surgery or treatment;
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male and female candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 5 June 2023
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait