Sr. Principal Engineer Electronics jobs 2023. Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational healthcare company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat kidney disease, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Baxter International Inc. is now looking for sr. principal engineer Electronics to develop creative solutions associated with the design of our new and existing infusion system product portfolio. The successful candidate will possess strong technical capabilities, excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on saving and sustaining the lives of patients. For details please read the information below.
- Principal Engineer Electronics
- Full time
- $206,379 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Masters or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or related Engineering and 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in electromechanical hardware and software development in a highly regulated industry.
- Knowledge and experience in design of embedded microcontroller-based electronics products. Knowledge of FPGA-based controller design and implementation is preferred, but not required.
- Experience testing of electronics components/devices to meet Safety regulatory requirements e.g. Immunity, emission, partial discharge etc.
- Knowledge and experience using CAD systems for printed circuit board schematic design and layout (Altium Designer, preferred), Matlab and data acquisition software (LabVIEW).
- Good knowledge of standards such as IEC 60601, IEC 61010, UL, ANSI, AIM and ASTM preferred.
- Specific experience in design and development of medical systems is highly desirable.
- Defines design requirements, hardware and software specifications based on customer or user requirements.
- Creates designs of analog and digital electronic circuit schematics for microcontroller-based systems, meeting performance objectives.
- Analyze circuits using calculation and simulation methods to assess performance limits, effects of environmental and load stresses, and timing interfaces to ensure consistent performance in safety critical applications.
- Ensures successful integration of electrical design with mechanical and software elements of the system.
- Completes deliverables related to design of systems and sub-systems of the overall electrical architecture.
- Develops, modifies, and approves electrical design documentation, specifications, and drawings.
- Mentor the layout of circuit assemblies to meet EMI, EMC, ESD requirements and design for manufacturability guidelines.
- Resolves competing constraints between interrelated functions (engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, etc.) required to deliver the product to market.
- Implements data acquisition and analysis techniques to characterize design performance.
- Executes protocols and testing required to validate the safety and effectiveness of the design(s).
- Leads the troubleshooting and problem-solving efforts related to electrical aspects of devices and associated systems.
- Creates and communicates design/test plans, tasks, deliverables, and status.
- Manages time and resources to meet committed schedule milestones.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 May 2023
- Munich, Germany