The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Staff Nurse Jobs United Kingdom – Latest Jobs in the United Kingdom 2023. A staff nurse is a registered nurse responsible for providing quality care to patients in a healthcare setting. They work in hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, and other medical settings. Responsibilities of a staff nurse include assessing patient health needs, developing and implementing nursing care plans, administering medications and treatments, monitoring patient progress, providing education and support to patients and their families, collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide optimum care, and maintaining accurate patient records. The staff nurse also serves as an advocate for the patient by promoting effective communication between the patient and healthcare team. The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is hiring nurses for an attractive salary package of £4,800 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Staff Nurse
- £4,800 Monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment and instruments.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients’ charts.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Document patients’ medical information and vital signs in electronic medical records systems (EMRs).
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients as directed by a surgeon or other physician.
- Supervise nurse aides, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), or others who assist in providing patient care
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of June 2023
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom