Stock and Admin Manager Jobs Hiring UK – Latest Jobs in the United Kingdom 2023. The Stock and Admin Manager ensures the efficient and effective management of inventory, purchasing and administrative activities within the organization. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices in inventory control, purchasing processes, and administrative systems. Culina Logistics is hiring a Stock and Admin Manager for a salary package of £23,000 – £32,000 annually. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Stock and Admin Manager
- £23,000 – £32,000 annually
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems to ensure accurate tracking of stock levels, reordering points and safety stock levels
- Analyzing stock levels to identify trends and taking necessary action to address any discrepancies
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain the best prices for goods or services purchased
- Working with other departments to ensure that all purchase orders are placed in a timely manner
- Creating reports on inventory levels, purchases, costs, budgets and other financial information as required
- Managing the company’s administrative activities such as filing documents, maintaining records, processing invoices etc.
- Overseeing the maintenance of all office equipment such as computers, printers, phones etc.
- Supervising staff members involved in stock-related activities such as shipping/receiving, warehousing etc.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
29th of July 2023
Haverhill, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom