Stocking and Unloading Jobs at Walmart USA – Latest Jobs in California, United States 2023. Warehouse Stocking and Unloading Workers provide assistance for the efficient stocking, unloading, and inventorying of materials in a warehouse. Their duties include using hand trucks and pallet jacks to move materials from one area of the warehouse to another, as well as loading and unloading trucks. They must be familiar with the organization and layout of a warehouse and must understand how to handle different types of products safely and efficiently. They must also be able to read labels and understand product codes. They may be required to operate forklifts or other heavy equipment in order to move materials around the warehouse. They are also responsible for keeping records of all incoming and outgoing shipments, as well as maintaining accurate stock levels in the warehouse. They may also be responsible for packing orders for shipment. Walmart needs Stocking and Unloading workers for an attractive salary package of $20 hourly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Stocking and Unloading Worker
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
- $20 Hourly
- Warehouse Services
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
Find The Latest Transport & Logistics Industry Jobs Here
- Receive incoming freight, both by hand and with pallet jacks, from truck, railcar, or container.
- Unload goods from trucks, containers, or railcars, as well as move it onto pallets or shelves in a warehouse.
- Double-check incoming goods to ensure that they match the orders.
- Utilize RF scanners to enter incoming items into the inventory system.
- Stock warehouse shelves based on inventory levels and product locations within the facility.
- Place labels on products to identify them according to their type or category.
- Load outgoing orders onto trucks or containers using either hand stacking or a forklift/pallet jack.
- Pack goods in boxes or bags according to customer specifications.
- Monitor stock levels in the warehouse and replenish as necessary
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of July 2023
Morgan Hill, California, USA