At Home Group Inc
Store Operations Specialist Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. A Store Operations Specialist oversees the daily operations of a store or chain of stores. This position requires organizing and directing a wide range of tasks, including customer service, inventory management, cash handling, personnel management and sales analysis. At Home Group Inc. is hiring store operations specialists for a salary package of $3,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Store Operations Specialist
- $3,500 monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Oversee all daily store operations to ensure they are conducted efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that customers receive courteous service and their needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage cash registers, process payments, verify funds received and reconcile discrepancies.
- Monitor stock levels; order supplies when needed; manage inventory; maintain accurate records of all transactions.
- Disseminate information regarding store policies, procedures, promotions and other relevant topics to staff members.
- Ensure that store personnel adhere to safety regulations; monitor employee attendance; handle disciplinary issues when necessary.
- Monitor sales trends; track customer feedback to identify areas for improvement in customer service or product selection.
- Develop strategies for improving operational efficiency; implement new processes as required by corporate management.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
30th of July 2023
Brick, New Jersey, United States