Store & Shipping Controller Jobs Hiring UK – Latest Jobs in the United Kingdom 2023. The Store & Shipping Controller performs the day-to-day operations of a store and shipping facility. This includes overseeing inventory management, stock control, and order fulfillment. The Store & Shipping Controller will be responsible for ensuring orders are shipped on time and efficiently, while also ensuring that all safety and security protocols are followed. The Store & Shipping Controller will also be responsible for tracking all incoming shipments and managing the store’s inventory. This individual must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and customer service skills. Cedar is hiring Store & Shipping Controller for a salary package of £30,000 – £40,000 annually. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Store & Shipping Controller
- £30,000 – £40,000 annually
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Manage the daily operations of the store, including customer service and sales.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure adequate product availability.
- Receive and process incoming orders, pick/pack orders for shipment and arrange for delivery to customers.
- Coordinate with vendors for timely supply of goods and services.
- Track shipments, handle delivery issues, resolve customer complaints and inquiries within specified timelines.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and policies related to shipping, storage and distribution of goods.
- Maintain records of incoming shipments, outbound orders, inventory levels and other related information in the company’s databases/systems.
- Prepare reports related to inventory levels, order trends, shipping activities etc., as required by management or other stakeholders in the business process.
- Monitor inventory accuracy through physical count audits and conduct cycle counts as needed to ensure the accuracy of current inventory records in the system on a regular basis
- Maintain a clean work environment as per established safety standards
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
27th of July 2023
Elland, England, United Kingdom