Chenega Corporation EH&F
Store Worker Jobs Hiring United States – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. A Store Worker gives excellent customer service to customers and ensures that the store is well-stocked and maintained. They perform the duties like restocking shelves and tracking inventory levels. Store Workers may also be required to handle returns, help pack the merchandise and unload shipments. Chenega Corporation is hiring store workers for a salary package of $3,000 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Store Worker
- $3,000 monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Receive and unpack stock and merchandise.
- Price items and display merchandise for sale.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with merchandise.
- Operate cash register to process customer purchases; accept payment in forms of cash or credit/debit cards.
- Answer customers’ questions regarding products and prices; provide information on product features and benefits.
- Monitor inventory levels; restock shelves as needed while adhering to inventory control procedures.
- Pack customer purchases for transport; bag or package items according to type, size or product requirements.
- Maintain a clean work area by sweeping, dusting and wiping down surfaces; collect garbage and recyclables as needed throughout the day
- Perform opening/closing procedures as required by store management including checking alarms, counting money in the register drawer, etc
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of July 2023
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States