Technicians (Automotive) Jobs In 2023 SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ENGINEERING GROUP WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE, helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace dependence, energy, life sciences, naval and rail. The successful Manufacturing Quality Technician will join the Team, based in Luton, For more details please read the information below.
- Full-time, 6-12 months contract
- ₹2.1 Lakhs per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development of ECU’s and safe handling when flashing software, as well as error reading and analysis.
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics.
- Advanced understanding of complex technical concepts as well as their advantages/disadvantages, and effects on the product.
- Advanced knowledge of the integration of components into the vehicle concept.
- Experience in the vehicle development process.
- Processing of quality problems and troubleshooting in the environment of electrics/electronic components, to ensure a planned construction of the vehicles in various development phases of the project.
- Performing the functional failure analysis of the vehicle on the production line.
- Provision of complete and reliable information for the development team (internal or supplier) for the problems encountered, to clearly identify the cause of the fault and to develop corrective measures.
- Provision of temporary short-term solutions while the necessary repairs will be carried out on the affected vehicles.
- Facilitating rework of parts and connectors.
- Daily follow ups on issues and providing elements to the assembly workshop.
- Facilitate data entry of issues in via the internal system.
- Participating in team meetings.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 24 May 2023