Teller Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in California, USA 2023. Teller provides customer service, processes financial transactions, and performs general administrative tasks within a bank or other financial institution. The primary duties of a Financial Teller include greeting customers, answering questions, cashing checks and withdrawals, processing deposits, handling money transfers and loan payments, verifying customer information, balancing cash drawers, and preparing reports. Wells Fargo is hiring tellers for an attractive salary package of $4,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Greet customers and provide prompt, courteous, and accurate service.
- Receive customer deposits, verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposits.
- Cash checks for customers upon verification of proper identification; enter transactions into the computer system accurately.
- Balance daily transactions; reconcile daily work; prepare proof sheets; research discrepancies; report any irregularities to the supervisor or branch manager.
- Count cash drawers and prepare currency transaction reports (CTRs).
- Process stop payment orders, wire transfers, safe deposit box payments, loan payments and other account transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with account inquiries; answer customer questions; resolve customer problems or refer to supervisor or branch manager as needed.
- Cross-sell bank services/products such as savings accounts, checking accounts, credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards etc., as appropriate for customer needs/wants.
- Follow all bank policies and procedures related to the teller position including adherence to all security measures for safeguarding company assets including cash at the teller line & vault areas
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge through reading materials provided by the bank or through self-study
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of July 2023
Ukiah, California, USA