Territory Sales Manager latest jobs in 2023. FrieslandCampina provides consumers with dairy products, such as milk, yoghurt, condensed milk, dairy-based beverages, cheese, butter, quark and cream. The dairy company supplies specific nutrition geared to meet the needs of specific consumer groups, such as children, the elderly and sportspeople. Professional customers, such as bakers, pastry chefs, chocolate confectioners, chefs and caterers can also rely on our broad product range, including creams, butter, desserts and fillings. Territory Sales Manager is responsible for implementing effective territorial sales & marketing strategies. The position is responsible for volumes, availability, visibility, company assets management and assigned Territory sales & distribution operations. It includes meeting customers to settle any concerns while coming up with effective sales methods. The incumbent will be responsible for submitting sales reports as well as discovering new sales opportunities. For more details please read the information below.
- Territory Sales Manager
- Full time
- 45,000 PKR per month, probably
Qualification Required for this job
- BA/BBA/MBA in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Field sales experience of 1-2 years
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesflo would be a plus point
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Achievement of Territory volume/value targets while maintaining the portfolio’s availability plan and business partner’s ROIs. Create an on-field impact through driving distribution KPIs
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the line manager
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 22 june 2023
- Lahore, Punjab,Pakistan