Warehouse Assistant Jobs United Kingdom 2023 – Latest Jobs in England, United Kingdom 2023. Warehouse Assistants are responsible for a variety of tasks within a warehouse setting. They are responsible for receiving and storing products, preparing orders and shipments, and maintaining accurate inventory records. They may also be involved in packing, shipping, labeling and organizing merchandise. Warehouse Assistants must be able to lift heavy items, use hand trucks and pallet jacks properly, and understand basic computer functions such as scanning barcodes and entering information into the system. The ability to prioritize tasks, work well with others and follow safety protocols is essential in this role. Tate is hiring warehouse assistant for an attractive salary package of £2,400 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Services
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Receive, unload and store incoming goods.
- Pick, pack and prepare orders for shipment.
- Locate, move and organize inventory items as needed.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, hand truck etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse premises and equipment.
- Ensure all safety regulations are followed while working in the warehouse environment.
- Monitor stock levels and identify shortages or excesses in inventory items as needed.
- Prepare reports on inventory movements and stock levels as required by management team.
- Troubleshoot any issues with inventory items or orders as required by management team.
- Provide customer service for customers picking up or dropping off shipments or retrieving items from the warehouse premises
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
27th of June 2023
Romford, England, United Kingdom