Warehouse Assistant latest jobs in 2023. CHELSEA INTERNATIONAL, create comfortable and feel-easing interior spaces. We provide interior decoration products of high quality and design to living-residential spaces, working offices, hotel accommodations, cruise ships and other commercial spaces such as restaurants and shops/stores. They are seeking a Warehouse Assistant. For more details please read the information below.
- Warehouse Assistant
- Full time
- $8k per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in warehouse management and preferably in the event management industry.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with numerous schedules.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Responsible for maintaining the F&B stock for day to day operations.
- Receives supplies as per LPO.
- Checks received suplies with respect to weight, size, specifications, expiry date etc.
- Issue stock as per PRF and on FIFO basis.
- Maintain monthly physical stock of consumable and F&B accurately.
- Responsible for entering all consumable issuing forms (PRF’s, GRN) in ERP system.
- Responsible for receiving the F&B deliveries in accordance of the HACCP standard & SOPs relating to Warehouse.
- Assist warehouse team for kitchen transfers as required.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates