GXO Logistics, Inc.
Warehouse Operative Jobs United Kingdom – Latest Jobs in United Kingdom 2023. Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the timely and accurate receipt, storage, retrieval and despatch of goods. This involves loading and unloading goods from vehicles, moving goods around the warehouse using manual handling equipment, packing and unpacking items, keeping stock records up to date, ensuring quality control is maintained at all times and dealing with customer orders. GXO Logistics, Inc. is hiring warehouse operatives for an attractive salary package of £2,900 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Services
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Receive and store incoming stock items.
- Identify, label, and store items correctly in the warehouse inventory.
- Manage stock levels by tracking supplies and replenishing stock as necessary.
- Process orders and pick items for shipping in a timely manner.
- Ensure all areas of the warehouse are kept clean and organized at all times.
- Load and unload trucks with deliveries or shipments.
- Use machines such as forklifts to move large quantities of stock around the warehouse facility safely and efficiently.
- Operate various pieces of heavy machinery such as pallet jacks or order pickers to retrieve items from storage shelves for shipment or delivery orders.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure that there is enough stock to fulfill customer orders, while remaining within budget constraints when ordering new supplies or materials from vendors or suppliers
- Maintain accurate records of goods received, shipped, stored, or held in the warehouse inventory system
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
30th of June 2023
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom