Warehouse Picker Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in Illinois, United States 2023. A Warehouse Picker provides services for picking items from shelves and assembling orders for shipment or delivery. This role requires a high level of accuracy, as incorrect orders can lead to dissatisfied customers. Warehouse Pickers must also be able to lift heavy items, use a ladder or pallet jack, and follow safety protocols. PepsiCo is hiring Warehouse Picker for an attractive salary package of $22 hourly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Picker
- $22 Hourly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Read customer orders and pick items from shelves according to quantity and product codes.
- Accurately assemble orders in the proper packaging, verifying quantities and item numbers.
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks and store products in their designated locations.
- Maintain records of all outgoing orders and inventory levels.
- Operate forklifts or pallet jacks safely to transport goods throughout the warehouse.
- Inspect equipment and report any malfunctions or damages to the supervisor.
- Follow safety protocols while operating heavy machinery and working with hazardous materials.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
18th of July 2023
Aurora, Illinois, USA