Warehouse Store Operative Jobs in the United Kingdom – Latest Jobs in the United Kingdom 2023. The Warehouse Store Operative job includes services like receiving, storing, selecting, packing and loading products within a warehouse. The Warehouse Store Operative will be responsible for ensuring accurate stock control and inventory management. Kepak Group is hiring warehouse store operatives for salary package of £3,000 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Store Operative
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
- £3,000 Monthly
- Warehouse Services
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Receive, unload and store stock in the appropriate area of the warehouse
- Ensure accurate stock control is maintained at all times
- Identify any discrepancies between physical stock count and computerized records
- Prepare orders by picking items from shelves and packing them for delivery
- Load orders onto delivery vehicles or pallets for transport
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Follow safety rules to avoid accidents or injury to self or others
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Assist with other warehouse duties as required
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through the apply for job button on this page.
- Apply now button will take the candidates directly to the job application source.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
18th of June 2023
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom