Warehouse Team Member Jobs in Australia – Latest Jobs in Australia 2023. A Construction Company Warehouse Team Member is responsible for the efficient and safe operation of a construction company’s warehouse operations. They are in charge of ensuring that all materials, tools, and supplies needed for construction projects are readily available and in good condition. BlueScope is hiring warehouse team members for an attractive salary package of $3,200 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Australia for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Team Member
- Building Material
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Receive and process orders from customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Load and unload trucks and other vehicles with materials, tools, and supplies.
- Maintain accurate inventory records to ensure accurate tracking of all items in the warehouse.
- Inspect incoming shipments to verify the accuracy and condition of items received.
- Package products for shipment according to customer specifications.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, etc. safely and efficiently.
- Monitor stock levels and re-order items as necessary to maintain adequate inventories.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized work environment at all times.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of June 2023
Kewdale, Western Australia, Australia